GOOD WOOD 07



MIKE BURDICK ladies and gentleman
CHRIS RYNIAK, KRIS JOESEL, KRISTINA RAFALSKI


NEUARMY

PLASTIC KID

SERGE GAY JR.

HIMANSHU

NO PATTERN


MY DECK IS ONE OF THOSE AND I'LL LET YOU FIGURE THAT OUT. I traded my deck with eric nowacki that night and realized I did not get a great shot of it. I might have had too much fun that night. I have to get the deck back for a day.

ERIC NOWACKI * Hangs in my bedroom now

Artist Formally known as LAURA EINOWSKI
JOE SCHLAUD

COLLEEN MCGINN


DAVE FLAUGHER


VINCE TROIA

DON KILPATRICK

AUBREY STALNAKER


LEO ESPINOSA

DENNIS HAYES IV



GIL ASHBY, SCARY JOEY, CHRIS RENO

PHOTOBOOTH BY BRIAN GUIDO

Kev on the 1 & 2's


NATE THE GREAT


THE GOOD WOOD SHOW. I can't believe I didn't post this yet. The Good Wood Show this summer was very successful and I thank everyone that was involved and made it what it was. All the artists that designed a deck, Guido and the killer photo booth, Vince, Colleen, jeff, Tom, and everyone that helped set up the show. Patty boy Mills and Nate Morgan for building the small installation skate park. The One Percent skate team brought the show and really made it. Check them out here
IT WAS A PARTY AND A HALF.
LOVE.
UNTIL NEXT TIME
ART BATTLE COMING SOON