NIGHT OF THE LIVING DECK SHOE - custom vans art show






COMING IN AUGUST
CHIIPPSS SKATE SHOP AND AWWSWEET PRESENT THE CUSTOM VANS SHOW "NIGHT OF THE LIVING DECK SHOE".
I want artists to be as free as possible with shoes keeping death or life after in mind. It might be Halloween in August in the gallery. There will be more parameters when it comes to the broken decks. I will have more info soon. For now I want to get the shoes all figured out for the artists.
Email me at whatsup@andrew-davis.com
Title the email: vans show
$30 entree fee (sorry i can't afford all the shoes)
The money gets you a broken deck and a pair of shoes to decorate. You can choose from the two style of shoes shown above. There will be 15 pairs of slip ons and 15 pairs of chukkas. I need to pay Chiipss skate shop by May 24th so please try to get me money asap.